About the CellThe basic objective of the Vigilance Cell is to promote Integrity and Transparency in the entire functioning of Council including the areas of Procurement of Goods and Services. It also helps in empowering the compliance towards the directions and requirement of Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preventive Vigilance and Punitive Vigilance.
- All Vigilance matters related to AICTE officers/staff and AICTE approved Institutions.
- Various references and complaints received from Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Police Departments and State Government in the matter of corruption and vigilance angle and financial irregularities.
- Coordination with CBI, CVO(MHRD) and CVC.
- Informing Approval Bureau about the clearance of FDRs having complaints with regard to Vigilance angle and financial irregularity in respect of AICTE approved institutes.
Shri Ravinder Singh