About the CellAICTE implemented e-Governance system in 2010. The main objective of the e-Governance cell is to bring Accountability Integrity Credibility Transparency & Efficiency in day-to-day activities of the organization (AICTE) to provide effective services to all its stake holders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administration and maintenance of AICTE Website & Web Portal
- Data Centre Maintenance
- Development & Maintenance of Online applications
- Emphasis upon the wider Access of Information.
- Enhancing efficiency through e-office & e-Management (Document Management System)
- Facilitating e-tendering/e-procurement/e-publishing activities.
- Greater attention to Improve Service Delivery Mechanism.
- Maintenance of Institutional data base
- Procurement & Maintenance of IT related equipment’s (hardware and software)