About the CellInternal Audit Cell deals with conduct of periodical and surprise inspections of various Bureaus, Sections and Departments including Regional Offices to verify specific cases of implementation of various provisions as per the Standard Procedure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To conduct the Internal Audit of Regional offices and Bureaus at AICTE Head Quarter to see that each unit follows the policies and procedures laid down.
- To conduct the inspection of grantee institutions.
- To deal with the inspection reports of External Audit i.e., Director General of Audit, Central Expenditure, and CAG New Delhi.
- Examination of the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of operations including non-official controls of the organisation.
- To associate/assist the ROs/ Bureaus to overcome the deficiencies, commissions and omissions and get them rectified.
- Any other work entrusted by Chairman/Member Secretary.